Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meeting Makenna

Makenna was born at 12:01am on Thursday morning and  I was able to meet her for the first time 12 hours later.  Even though I knew she was a very sick little girl, she looked so adorable and perfect.  She had a ton of tubes and wires connected to her body and was still messy from birth (cleaning her would be too much for her body to handle), but I didn't notice any of that.  All I saw was my sweet baby and A LOT of hair!  I knew from the ultrasound pictures that she was probably going to look a lot like I did as a baby, but now that she is here, the similarities are seriously uncanny!  It is so amazing seeing this tiny little version of myself and knowing she's mine!

Me                                        Makenna's Ultrasound



 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment